JOB TITLE: Advertising/Marketing Intern
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
START DATE: January 14, 2019
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Global Gardens seeks an advertising/marketing intern that will assist the Community Outreach Coordinator with all marketing efforts.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Collecting Metrics From Social Media Platforms and Creating Ongoing Reports
- Developing an Internal Online Merchandise Store
- Collecting Data on Global Gardens’ Target Audience
- Attending Volunteer Recruitment Events
- Assisting Community Outreach Coordinator with Weekly Administrative Tasks
- Applicant Must Be 18 Years Old
- Applicant Must Be Able to Pass a Background Check
- Applicant Must Be Enrolled in Bachelors Level Advertising/Marketing Classes (Or a Related Field)
- Applicant Should Also Posses:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, take direction, and collaborate with diverse groups and individuals;
- A strong understanding of current marketing practices;
- HTML experience; not required, but preferred;
- And a commitment to child and family well-being, community empowerment, peaceful conflict resolution, healthy lifestyle, organic gardening and sustainability.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 14, 2018
Please check back for new opportunities. In the meantime consider volunteering with us. Many of our current staff members started as volunteers (hint, hint).